Welcome to EDS Registration
Registration for EDS 2021 is now open.
Due to the continuing issues regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, new registration procedures have been instituted this year.
1. IF YOU ARE A COMPANY WITH MEETING SPACE OR HOTEL SUITES: A pre-registration information email has been sent to representatives of companies who have booked space at EDS in the past. In the email, there is a link to a Google Form, which will record consents to the various EDS documents prior to confirmation of your space. Once your space is confirmed, Staff may be added.
If you are a staff member of a Manufacturer who has attended EDS in the past and want to confirm that you, as an individual, are registered, first please consult with the Primary Contact from your company. Most Manufacturer Primary Contacts register all attending staff members when they purchase space.
2. IF YOU ARE A DISTRIBUTOR OR REP ATTENDING EDS WITHOUT RENTING MEETING SPACE (“ATTENDEES”): An email with the registration code was sent to prior attendees. Only Distributors and Reps may register as Attendees. The cost for Distributors and Reps to attend is $199 per person for non-members for the entire EDS event (Monday through Thursday). Distributor or Rep Members of ECIA, ERA and GEDA are NO CHARGE. *Late Registration (after August 6, 2021) for Non Member Attendees is $250.
If you have attended EDS in the past and are not receiving communications regarding the change in date and other information, please do the following:
· Check your Junk or Spam folders
· Make sure email@example.com is listed as a safe sender
· Have your IT department whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To begin the registration process, go to the Login page of the EDS website to enter the password that you received.
2. Locate your company name in the database. Check to make sure you have the proper registration category i.e. ECIA Distributor, etc. If this is not correct, please contact EDS management.
3. Enter the number of people from your company that are attending EDS.
4. Select the people who are attending from the drop down menu. Update their profile(s) including title, email, phone, etc.
5. Continue until you have selected everyone that is attending and hit Submit.
6. Process the payment (if any) as appropriate. After you have completed this process, you will receive an email with the confirmation and information on how to reserve hotel rooms.