Hotel Meeting Suites
The information below pertains to the Hotel Meeting Suites which are used for daily meetings during EDS. Information for booking individual hotel guest rooms for attendees will be included in each registration confirmation email. Attendees must be registered for EDS 2023 before receiving the link to book rooms at the EDS 2023 negotiated rate.
Hotel suites allow companies with well-established distribution networks meet comfortably and privately to conduct business. Invite your channel partners and make group or individual presentations. Hotel Suite rentals are from Monday, May 15 (3 pm check in) to Friday, May 19 (11 am check out). Check in may be available for Sunday, May 14 and check out may be available for Saturday, May 20, for an additional cost.
- EDS participation fee and hotel parlor charges are bundled.
- Quoted rates do not include audiovisual, catering, etc.
Please indicate on your EDS Attendance/Space Reservation form if you require additional days in your hotel suite.
Participation fee does not include resort fee, which is $36 per night. The resort fee includes: property-wide internet (public spaces), in-room internet access, fitness center admission, airline boarding pass printing, and unlimited local and toll-free calls.
- Petite Suite (up to 10 people)
- 15’ X 11’ Meeting area (812 sq.ft. including sleeping area)
- King Bedroom and meeting area with sofa side chairs for up to 10 people included in suite.
- Amenities Include: 42” LCD TV in parlor to show your presentation; media hub to hook up your laptop, tablet, camera; wet bar and refreshment center.
• $5,363 ECIA/ERA/GEDA Member and $6,810 Non Member
- One or two bedrooms available (20−30 people)
- 27’ X 17’ (1,251 sq.ft. one bedroom and 1,628 sq.ft. two bedroom)
- Meeting area includes a table that can accommodate 8 people, and informal seating for 12 to 22 additional people.
- King Bedroom with bath in suite (no private bath in meeting area ).
- No direct access to hallway from main sleeping area.
- 2nd Bedroom (if requested) has either a king bed or two queen beds. Some suites have 2nd bedroom with direct access to hallway.
- Private bath. Direct access to hallway.
- Amenities Include: 52” LCD TV in parlor to show your presentation; media hub to hook your laptop, iPod, camera; wet bar and refreshment center.
• $5,913 ECIA/ERA/GEDA Member and $7,410 Non Member
• $6,573 ECIA/ERA/GEDA Member and $8,130 Non Member
- Two Bedroom. (up to 35 people)
- 27’ X 18 ‘ (1,714 two bedrooms)
- Meeting area which includes a table that can accommodate 8 people, and informal seating for 25 additional people.
- King Bed in master bedroom (no direct access to hallway) and two queen beds in second bedroom (with direct access to hallway). Bathroom in parlor area for your guests.
- Amenities Include: 52” LCD TV in parlor to show your presentation, media hub to hook your laptop, iPod, camera; wet bar and refreshment center.
• $7,343 ECIA/ERA/GEDA Member and $8,970 Non Member