EDS is the one show that puts you in front of the right people and connects you with the hottest products in the electronics industry. Whether it’s as a show exhibitor, in the conference center, or during one-on-one suite meetings, EDS puts you at the forefront of global electronics.
More information about EDS 2024 will come out over the next few months — make sure that you have email@example.com listed as a safe sender to get the most up-to-date information.
To add your email address to receive messages about EDS, please CLICK HERE to sign up.
Important EDS 2024 Dates
November 2023- companies who have rolled over space from EDS 2022 or who participated in Early Sign Up will be contacted by EDS Management
Early January 2024 — previous Distributor and Rep attendees contacted via email with registration information
Late January 2024 — registration open for all Exhibitors and Attendees
March 1, 2024 — final payments due on space for EDS 2024
March 15, 2024 — last day for refund on space rentals
April 12, 2024 — last day to make sleeping room reservations at the Mirage
April 14, 202 — late registration fees apply
May 14 – 17, 2024 — EDS 2024
What you can accomplish at EDS
- Meet with all your channel partners from all over the world
- Build relationships, establish trust
- Introduce new products and programs
- Expand your coverage with new distributors
- Recruit and motivate reps
- Bring distributors onboard with your new strategies
- Solve problems, review markets, set goals
- Hold your national sales meeting
- Establish and reinforce mind-share
- Network with peers
- Get on top of trends
- Gather new ideas
- Share best practices
- Arm yourself with the information you need to face the future
- Get updated on industry issues
- Meet the press — EDS is a key event for the channel media
Who attends EDS?
Participants in EDS are primarily manufacturers of electronic components, plus suppliers of goods and services used by distributors and sale reps. Attendees at EDS are distributors and sales reps.
400 Manufacturers who sell through electronic Distributors
- Passive and electromechanical components
- Datacom products
- Active components
Suppliers who sell to electronic Distributors
- Third party logistics
- Value added equipment
- Data processing equipment and software
- Office and warehouse equipment
- Consulting services