Welcome to EDS Registration
Registration for EDS 2021 is now open.
Due to the continuing issues regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, new registration procedures have been instituted this year. Everyone in the show area is required to have a valid badge for EDS 2021. Badges will not be mailed out this year and should be picked up in the Registration Desk area at the Mirage beginning August 30. Each attendee will be issued 1 badge and replacement badges will incur a $25/badge reprint fee.
1. IF YOU ARE A COMPANY WITH MEETING SPACE OR HOTEL SUITES: A pre-registration information email has been sent to representatives of companies who have booked space at EDS in the past. In the email, there is a link to a Google Form, which will record consents to the various EDS documents prior to confirmation of your space. Once your space is confirmed, Staff may be added.
If you are a staff member of a Manufacturer who has attended EDS in the past and want to confirm that you, as an individual, are registered, first please consult with the Primary Contact from your company. Most Manufacturer Primary Contacts register all attending staff members when they purchase space.
As a reminder, all Manufacturers must register as Affiliates (registration includes 2 badges and is $650 for ECIA or ERA members and $950 for Non-Members) or must purchase space. Service Providers and Authorized Suppliers should consult with EDS Management about participation options. ALL OF THESE REGISTRATIONS MUST BE DONE THROUGH EDS MANAGEMENT.
2. IF YOU ARE A DISTRIBUTOR OR REP ATTENDING EDS 2021 WITHOUT RENTING MEETING SPACE (“ATTENDEES”): An email with the registration password was sent to prior attendees. Only Distributors and Reps may register as Attendees. The cost for Distributors and Reps to attend is $199 per person for non-members for the entire EDS event (Monday through Thursday). Distributor or Rep Members of ECIA, ERA and GEDA are NO CHARGE. *Late Registration (after August 6, 2021) for Non Member Attendees is $250.
To use the online registration system, your company must already be in the EDS database and you must use the password that you were sent via email to access the registration form. “ATTENDEE” REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE FOR DISTRIBUTORS AND REPS ONLY. If you did not receive this year’s password, please contact EDS Management.
1. To begin the registration process, go to the Login page of the EDS website to enter the password that you received.
2. Locate your company name in the database. Check to make sure you have the proper registration category i.e. ECIA Distributor, etc. If this is not correct, please contact EDS management.
3. Enter the number of people from your company that are attending EDS.
4. Select the people who are attending from the drop down menu. Update their profile(s) including title, email, phone, etc.
5. Continue until you have selected everyone that is attending and hit Submit.
6. Process the payment (if any) as appropriate. After you have completed this process, you will receive an email with the confirmation and information on how to reserve hotel rooms.
*** ALERT ***
Be careful! If any third party – such as OTRIX – contacts you offering to book rooms at the Mirage for EDS or to make any other arrangements – DO NOT RESPOND. They are NOT an authorized agent of EDS. If you book space through them, EDS Management will not be able to assist if you run into problems. The only way to reserve rooms at the EDS Summit and to get the special reduced rate is through EDS, using the emailed link and password you receive when you register.
If a third party contacts you, please notify EDS management.
If you have attended EDS in the past and are not receiving communications regarding the change in date and other information, please do the following:
· Check your Junk or Spam folders
· Make sure email@example.com is listed as a safe sender
· Have your IT department whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW: August 3, 2021 — Update on Mask Requirement for EDS 2021
EDS will be following Nevada’s mandate and requiring all attendees, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask while attending indoor EDS functions to mitigate risk to attendees. The full statement is available through the link below.